We are pleased to announce our 2018 Color Guard & Majorette Day for baton and color guard students.
September 8, 2018, on the campus of Florida State University.
Featuring Karrissa Wimberley & Sean Wimberley, Clinicians.
Auxiliary Day includes…
• Instructional Clinic & Official T-Shirt;
• Admission to FSU vs. SAMFORD football game;
• Halftime Performance with the Marching Chiefs.
Marching Chiefs Rehearsal Field
Manley Whitcomb Band Complex
Florida State University, Tallahassee
• Open to high school students between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Prior experience in color guard or baton twirling is strongly recommended.
• You must provide your own transportation to and from Tallahassee.
The cost is $35 which includes the clinic, football game and a t-shirt. (Food is not provided.)
2:00 to 4:30p Clinics
5:00p Skull Session with the FSU Marching Chiefs
7:20p FSU vs. Samford Football Game
NOTE: Food is not provided. There are numerous food vendors at Doak Campbell Stadium and participants will be able to purchase food once everyone is seated in the stadium.
THE FOOTBALL GAME WILL NOT BE OVER UNTIL (MOST LIKELY) 11:0p OR EVEN LATER. Make sure you have secured transportation home after the game. Participants will be free to go after the halftime show.
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. WE WILL SEE YOU IN 2019.