Dual Enrollment Notice

Dual Enrollment Ends for College of Music Ensembles

To participate in Marching Chiefs, students must be enrolled at Florida State University. We no longer accept new students enrolled exclusively at other institutions (typically through a “dual enrollment” program).

This College of Music policy applies to all College of Music ensembles, not just Marching Chiefs.