REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Thank you! We will see you soon.
We are pleased to announce our 2017 Auxiliary Day for baton and color guard students.
November 18, 2017, on the campus of Florida State University.
Featuring Karrissa Wimberley & Sean Wimberley, Clinicians.
Auxiliary Day includes…
• Instructional Clinic & Official T-Shirt;
• Admission to FSU vs. DELAWARE STATE football game;
• Halftime Performance with the Marching Chiefs.
Marching Chiefs Rehearsal Field
Manley Whitcomb Band Complex
Florida State University, Tallahassee
• Open to high school students ages 14 and higher.
• Prior experience in color guard or baton twirling is strongly recommended.
• You must provide your own transportation to and from Tallahassee.
The cost is $35 which includes the clinic, football game and a t-shirt. (Food is not provided.)
DETAILS FOR THE EVENT (PLEASE READ)
The Auxiliary Day Clinic will be scheduled based on the kickoff time of the FSU vs. DELAWARE STATE football game. As of now, that kickoff time has NOT been determined. The kickoff time could be as early as 12 noon and, if that happens, the Auxiliary Day check-in could be as early at 7a. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE REGISTERING FOR AUXILIARY DAY.
REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT 9AM